Pages

ecelliam

welcome to my abstract mind

Saturday, May 22, 2010

imagination

  1. your nearness gives pleasure to the senses..
    it makes a plateau .
    .a golden hue.
    embracing me and you...
    ..........a stable condition on my feelings...
    ..........a range of emotional excitation.
    .interjecting a beautiful view.
    like when the sun is about to set.. .....
    ..........my body stops..
    ..........I cease to exist..
    like the sun ceases..
    at that moment projecting beautiful rays.
    feelings inter my existence.
    as when you inter my embrace..
    enclosing a love..
    ..........a grace of...
    ..........something far above.. ..
    ..........leaving just a trace .. .
    as a delicate..
    and lovely melody..
    dances inside my mind..
    ..........entangles tunnels..
    ..........vissions..
    ..........glorious..views..

    as if I was intertwined in the flash of those you left behind..
    when I think of you...
    ...........as if your touch is real..
    in my imagination is what I feel.
    ...........when you leave.
    .is like when the melody ends..
               the sonatas...
    ...........the voices of the arias....
    ...........gone from the voices that were there.

               tears so vast..
    so great that interrupts the rain..
    like the grains of send.
    ............in a river-bed...
    moving like the blood in a vein......
    disturbing your en brace.
    tears that disturb the beauty that was there..
    just before I feel your touch....

    ............once more it's just my imagination .. .
    it is therapy..
    it is the needs of much......
    ...
    it's the sadness part of my voice..
    my imagination..
    becomes excitation once agar....
    once again..
    stabilizing a culture in my heart..
    stabilizing the purity..
    the purity of love.....
    That has been left......
    afar-

5 comments:

  1. Great post, it was powerfully written, I wanted to also thank you for reading my short story "Broken Freedoms" it's always awesome to know that someone has read your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Al Bruno 111

    Thank you 3-G The Poet.

    I will continue to read both of you.
    again thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such poise to be able to understand the inner workings of a forelorn wanting heart, wrapped up in a dream like state, as if unreal or unbelievable by the mind body and soul, and yet if one reaches out you can almost feel it with the finger tips once again...!

    Beautiful

    x Angelus x

    ReplyDelete
  4. x Angelus x
    your generous,and kind words are very much appreciated.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete