Pages

ecelliam

welcome to my abstract mind

Saturday, March 27, 2010

PERFIDIOUS

  • Reckless in my speech i stand here with my slick.....
I stand here..I'm the one that is per-ported to be.........
I know you..I know what you want,
what you are looking for..
what you want to hear..
........steadfast..resolute..faithful..adherence..
........to my spill....
you look so small to the ones that know the truth................
.......will..... ....
in time the wavering allegiance..
will stand..be...will be still-ed
.......manipulate ..counterfeit..........
.......sham
..
is what I do to what is..truth..
I pass worthless imitation.. for what is real..
for what is really in the still.....
  • I know you believe....
    ..........you are a blur..in the dust.. of what is real...
    ..........in the wind of this desert...standing still..
    I stand though...
    my slicker voice hard to really understand...
    who cares what I really mean......
    only that I'm here.
    You like my pink ?? church members.........
    ..........stand...in full communion..
    ..........faithful..believers...
    of my contribution to literature..we can all go rogue....vagrant---tramp---dishonest///
  • too.....?
.................
  • destructive,vicious..animal----

mischiviousgames....

to pl;ay,,make turbid--we'll be here..we'll be--hear to stay. Weaken-the meaning is not the same-undermine-for you, what we say is real-

weaken the quality of what has been said-----then-and then you can------------really can become- loosen the meaning as we do here for you to understand----put signs in the windows- in the windows of your business- " SHOW US YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE "---

I --- some one will write just under it--- " show us the channel by which the urine leaves the body." After all if you want only the people that believe the way you do, for customers,,

failure...you will fail, of the richness of your heart--of the corners of your star. they will turn around--running bad-running is a way of looking in the register of the one that----sad.

4 comments:

  1. I pass worthless imitation.. for what is real

    Brilliant ..

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is poetry and I love the imagery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ..... Vinisha...Yours is beautiful Poetry
    I feel that mine is " Abstract " so you telling me that is very rewording, again thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks like / sounds like that women from Alaska, the one that is saying all those dumb things, I forgot her name ?

    ReplyDelete