Pages

ecelliam

welcome to my abstract mind

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

enmity

Aversion;
I hold my sign of hotheads....
for all to see, ..
Carry me...........
...........intense hostility...
...........educationally challenged...
as you..........
plainly I will be............
this BLACK sine of ha thread.......
the signals of a past time....
when we had the hammer.....we had the sickle...
........   the mustached-ed is HE ?............
shrapnel of hatred scatterers all over.......
air thick with pieces of hate......
embedded on what is here....
........... now ....
............what you are witnessing as you view...
............as you can see....
............today....
I carry my child under my arm....
that gives me votes....
............and sympathy.....
............I want a millions...from  you to see....
............me.....
10,000.....for you to stand next to me..............
up there I'm queen..
           a
I can scream......
death panels.......
pull the plug,,,,
who cares what you believe...
just believe in me.........
...........money is what you will see...
you will see a rope of it streaming towards me........
that is what counts...
that is what is good....
...........a surrey to carry my bags...
...........my guns.....
...........my flattery.......
my lies...
they are there in a separate bag...belongs to me......
sycophancy the need I have to be..........
the character..
...........my behavior is what you are seeing in me..................
......... .Inflammatory...
...........a disorder that follows me.........
Archaic..
  • I feel. Now down in the lower forty eight....
    I can't go back up there..
    ...........it's cold..
    it is damp........
    damp..and not so old...
    NOT.......
    SOLD........not hold....

    that old.....
    bold, and scold man..
    keep him away from Mr. .. me..
    he is gross

    Away from the shows..
    and feeling good to be...
    ............in attach mode..
    when I hear anyone saying it about me...
    want to hear the most of all brings out the real object which is......
    really.......
    ready ? ME...............!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool you are......understand, you are beging to sound like, and believe, I like the way you do, ..... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enmity,
    It programs me to be the mighty enemy of me. A civilization of me's. programmed and brainwashed to consume the corrupt systems waste stream.

    Thank you Ecelliam for the spark of thought.

    ReplyDelete