Pages

ecelliam

welcome to my abstract mind

Friday, March 19, 2010

corruptus

Bad morals...
.........rotten bribes.....
affairs with my workers brides........
impairment of integrity...
.........spider web of lies..........
I represent Nevada.....
I hired my mistress son.
His father works for me too...
.........it's all here.......
In the FAMILY. just like "C" street..
my party is up in arms......
I really thought that Clinton would resign......
  • Now i am serving mine...
I demanded at the time..............
that is what I would have done........I said that at the time...
After-all.... the intern was easy pray.......
better when they work for you....
..........it took a long time to get my mom to....... pay......
..........degenerate..
..........perversion..
altered form of version..........
the tax payers will never know......
improper conduct....
.........best way to go...........
in congress...
and on " C " street..
we learn to misinform the side....
.........Even in Uganda...
they know how to hide.
It may take some doing...
I really want to stay...
I thought that by now they would have forgotten what I had to say.
I'm running for re-election..
why would I want to cease the decay of my character.
  • .........why ....
    bribery..
    selling favors...
    it's what I learn.
    .........Did I mention " C " street ??
    We are all good...
    my friend from South Carolina is far advanced in the art of deception...
    he runs in the Appalachian trail...at the same time that he is in Buenos Aires...

    La vida en Buenos Aires es vella !.......si pierdo aqui, me muevo aya !

    ME MUEVO AYA !!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! Argentina, veyoso pais, Ermosa gente, un pueblo muy progressoso, vida buena, Buenos Aires, ciudad Linda Europea, en vista y en uso. tengo gran deseo de ir ayi. Algun dia.

    ReplyDelete