Pages

ecelliam

welcome to my abstract mind

Saturday, June 19, 2010

pyramid lake

STUCK IN THE MUD
do you remember that day...
light breeze...
white clouds...
the surface was deep..
..........soft..
  • wishing we were there..right now...
    progression of a journey still today...
    a withdrawn....
    heterozygous.....
    condition that exists to this day ...
    permission to a given access....
    ..........a design... ..........
    ..........a design for the rest... .........
    ..........the same thoughts I have this day... .........
    .hoping to forget ..
    forget some day ...
    ...........Bruno was happy.....
    As if he is here with me today.. ..........
    i have but look out there.........
    I can SEE him.... ..........
    ...........how beautiful he was....
    ...........the warmth that he brought........
    to the both of us....
  • the ship tipped over...
    lost contact with the world... .........
    no way to say.. .........
    no need to stay... .........
    ...........we will do it some other day no way to do...
    there to stay..
    an Oder of you...
    an Oder of your precedence is here today.. .........

    oxein stimulating......... .........
    emits a sweet pleasing scent
    That is in my thinking..
    When I think of that day.... .........

    When I think of you...
    The water is the same....
    with smears of white....
    patches of blue ..........
    ..........the polyhedron is still in the center...
    ..........the colour of gray..
    the color of your eyes... ..........
              reminds me of you.. ..........

    the peak of the waves...
    the heights of the wind.. ..........
    the bight on my limbs..
    echoes in my heart... ..........
    as it did that day

    when I was with you...
    I aim my thoughts your way...
    in memory of that glorious day...........

    THAT VERY GLORIOUS DAY

5 comments:

  1. a beautiful, bright sunny day.
    What else is there to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if things are just as good when they actually happen as they appear to have been when we remember them... surely we appreciate things a whole lot more after they have passed. It's a pity we can't pause a moment in anything beyond a poem... You have captured the poetry of the moment in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Purple Cow.
    Pyramid lake is in The state of Nevada western USA, north-east of the City of Reno, it's in the Pyute Indian reservation,it has many superstions, and stories of mysterious disapearances,it's where the Truckie river emty's. It is beautiful,large and in the middle of the desert, has a rock in the middle of the lake, looks like a pyramid,It does look gray from the distance.the shore is black clay, I drove my vehicle to close and got stuck, I had to get some one to help me get out.
    You are so right, it is most likly not exectly what I remember, but I will never forget.
    Again thank you.

    One more thing, please excuse my spelling, I just don't have my "Merriam Webster" with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your work, the pictures just start flying through my head nonstop. Whether they're the pictures you're trying to create, or a different twist on them in my head, they are beautiful just the same.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Captain Background,
    I appreciate your comments, I try to grasp the nature of things to give an understanding of what I'm saying, I love saying thing with words that rhyme.

    ReplyDelete